This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What do I get?
- To be part of a fast-growing start-up in B2B SaaS space.
- Opportunity to learn directly by participating in key growth initiatives.
- Chance to contribute, create impact at organizational level.
- Practical learning on how start-ups/young organizations scale globally.
What are my responsibilities?
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including website, social blogs, and SEO campaigns.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign, manage, and oversee social media KPIs.
Why would I love this role?
- You enjoy uncertainties and are good at calming situations with your knowledge and decisions.
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
- What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 5+ years of Digital marketing experience with strong inclination on SEO & Social Media campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Proven track record in achieving good ROI with B2B SaaS startups - A huge plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer