Java Technical Lead
Posted by Varsha Singh
Java Technical Lead
What is the Java Technical Lead role?
We are seeking a well experienced Java Technical Lead for our product. In this position you will design and implement technological solutions for our product on Java/J2EE stack.What are my roles and responsibilities?What are my roles and responsibilities?
· Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
· Build highly scalable product.
· Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
· Ownership in producing the solutions conceptual architecture and associated artifacts.
· Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
· Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
· Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
· Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practiceWhat skills and experiences would I bring into this role?What skills and experiences would I bring into this role
1.B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field.
2.Experience 6+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
3.Minimum 2+ years into Team Lead position.
4.Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures.
5. Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
6. Exposure to React JS / Angular JS.
7.Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies –MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
8.Good working experience in OpenStack/AWS & cloud application development and deployment.
9. Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP).
10. End to end web development experience is highly preferred.
11. Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
12.Good analytical and communication skills.
13. Startup work culture mindset.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer