Sr. Web Designer
Posted by Varsha singh
Senior Web Designer
We are looking for a talented Sr. Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. Your creativity able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Create visual/graphic design standards, maintain image library.
- Well versed with Photoshop, Coral Draw, Flash, Illustrator, Strong HTML, CSS3.
- Expertise and experience in Web design and development, print and online media.
- Strong knowledge of Web and design principles.
- Strong conceptual development, layout and illustration skill.
- Experience of managing intranets independently.
- Work on campaigns for internal teams, which will include intranet banners, mailers, posters, wallpapers, etc.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 3-6 years of Solid UI experience background with React.
- A bachelor/master's degree in interaction design or related UI degree.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, UXPin, Balsamiq, Axure RP or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience in developing responsive multi-platform cross browser / multi resolution user interfaces and design.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
- Ability to work with business leaders / multiple teams.
- Ability to recommend intuitive user journeys / interfaces and proactively evolve product design.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proactive and communicative to be closely aligned within the Product Management and customer requirements.
- Exposure to business process workflow.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer