This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Varsha Singh
Ideapoke https://hasjob.co/ideapoke.com/lvnhf , Banagalore · ideapoke.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Business/ManagementBusiness/Management
You will play a pivotal part in organizing, analyzing, and tracking internal initiatives, issues, and opportunities. While primarily you will work with the leadership team, you are responsible to collaborate across other departments and members.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collaborate with business units to understand and prioritize company needs and devise possible solutions based on business use cases.
- Analyse, Identify and develop areas of improvement and present recommendations to leadership
- Growth Initiatives: Perform research to setup, review, document and validate various growth initiatives and ideas across the organization and various functions.
- Build documentation and content repository for easy tracking of initiatives and issues.
- Developing business cases to convert ideas into a deliverable solution.
- Documenting and analysing existing and to-be business processes. Take initiatives to set up processes in the company.
- Translates business requirements into solution and product requirement documents.
- Facilitating group workshops and meetings and building relationships with all key stakeholders
- Develop user stories, maintain product backlog and work with team on elaboration and ambiguity resolution.
- Drive business process harmonization using industry best practices.
- Should be able to look beyond the current scope of work and be able to propose newer IT business propositions to stake holders and recommend innovations to platform providers.
- Responsible to support UAT and testing of functionality.
- Taking care of team performance, KPIs and targets
Roles & Responsibilities:
You believe in the power of Innovation and doing things differently!
- You thrive an ambiguous, high pressure environment. You can learn, unlearn, and relearn quickly.
- You are looking for a dynamic career progression in a fast-growing SaaS organization (backed by leading investors from the valley) developing new products and services in an innovative space.
- You are ambitious: At Ideapoke you will be more than just a cog of an organizational machine, we encourage you to challenge the status quo and create your own opportunities.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role:
- Bachelors Degree in relevant industry field and a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with about 3-5 years of prior experience.
- Problem-solving: Good in problem-solving and ability to bring in new ideas and drive project agenda from scratch
- Familiarity with key SaaS systems is a bonus.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer