Opening for Full stack Developer
Posted by IDEAPOKE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
We are seeking a well experienced full stack Java developer for our product. As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- 3+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Mandatory experience in React JS
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Startup work culture mindset.
Emerging Technologies | Bengaluru, India
Ideapoke is a global, fast-growing start-up with offices in Bengaluru, Bay Area, Tokyo and Shanghai. Our software, search and insights power the innovation agenda of the largest Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies worldwide.
Our growth is powered by our people and their unwavering commitment to the company-wide vision, strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial do-it-all spirit. We push the boundaries and break existing thought processes with the strong belief that innovation amplifies success in every piece of work we do and by extension, amplifying the success of our clients.
Ideapoke’s like to constantly learn, grow and make a difference. Join us and be part of our story.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer