Posted by Varsha Singh
We are looking for applicant from top schools and product based technology companies who can play a key technical leadership role.What are my roles and responsibilities?Lead the technical direction of the product.
Document current, intermediate, and future state technical architectures that support the product's vision and mission.
Assist product development teams to provide technical leadership and guidance
Facilitate and collaborate with scrum teams and product owners to create technical architectural documentation as required.
Responsible for contributing to the technical direction of the product for the next 3-5 years by incorporating best of breed technologies.
Provide ongoing evaluation of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure appropriate alignment of business objectives.
Assess options, risks and cost-benefit analyses as they pertain to data architecture, security, and other technology issues.
Outline technical recommendations and identify technological requirements that support the product roadmap.
Develop a technical roadmap that maps to the product's future state.
Promote technical standards, guidelines, best practices and quality control measures for enabling and implementing software systems.
Develop a foundational strategy to scale our platform to meet upcoming growth
Hands-on coding, code reviews, and leadership of the technical team
Continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimise systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
Attention to detail, coupled with ability to think abstractly
Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycleWhat skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 10+ years of Software Development background.
- Min 3 Years of working experience as an Architect.
- Deep background knowledge in software development and architecture with Java for Enterprise solutions.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, J SON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS, Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back-end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
- 5-9 years of software development experience in Java with web architecture and scalable design.
- Experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevOps and related tools.
- Proactive and communicative to be closely aligned within the Product Management and customer requirements.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to develop technical and business artifacts.
- Exposure to Bigdata related technologies / tools.
- Exposure to Elastic Search.
- Large scale application development.
- Able to manage large data structure and huge volume of data.
- Exposure of developing interactive graphs and business intelligence tools
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Exposure to business process workflow.