This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. Java Developer
Posted by Varsha singh
Roles and responsibilities:
· Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
· Build highly scalable product.
· Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
· Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
· Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
· Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
· Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice.
Skills and experiences:
. B.E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
. 3+ Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
. Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
. Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
. Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
. Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
. End to end web development experience is highly preferred
. Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
. Good analytical and communication skills.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer