Lead Data Scientist
Posted by Varsha Singh
Sr. Data Scientist/ Lead Data Scientist
We are looking for applicants who have a demonstrated research background in machine learning, a passion for independent research and technical problem-solving, and a proven ability to develop and implement ideas from research. The candidate will collaborate with researchers and engineers of multiple disciplines within Ideapoke, in particular with researchers in data collection and development teams to develop advanced data analytics solutions. Work with massive amounts of data collected from various sources.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Work with product/business owners to map business requirements into products / productized solutions and/or working prototypes of AI algorithms.
- Evaluate and compare algorithm performance based on large, real-world data sets.
- Mine massive amounts of data from various sources to gain insights and identify patterns using machine learning techniques and complex network analysis methods.
- Design and implement ML algorithms and models through in-depth research and experiment with neural network models, parameter optimization, and optimization algorithms.
- Work to accelerate the distributed implementation of existing algorithms and models.
- Conduct research to advance the state of the art in deep learning and provide technical solutions at scale for real world challenges in various scenarios.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large-scale data analysis.
- Ability to process large amounts of data in a distributed cloud environment.
- Strong knowledge/experience of data extraction and data processing.
- Optimizing pre-existing algorithms for accuracy and speed.
- Flexible approach and ability to develop on new skills.
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple research projects.
- Team player and a good communicator.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 4+ years of academic or professional experience in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing/Text mining or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Natural Language Understanding, Recommendation Engine, Topic classification, Semantic Search, Intent Classification and Slot Filling, Dialogue Management, Question Answering, Text Classification, Information Retrieval, or Knowledge Extraction.
- Experience with cutting-edge deep learning–based NLP models.
- Experience with deep learning NLP toolkits such spacy, etc.
- Technical ability and hands on expertise in Python, R, XML parsing, , NoSQL and SQL.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer