This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Posted by Varsha singh
Ideapoke https://hasjob.co/ideapoke.com/081et , Bangalore · ideapoke.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · ProgrammingProgramming
We are seeking a well experienced full stack Java developer for our product. As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Work with application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code review.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
Experience: 3- 8 Yrs
- E/ B.Tech / MCA in computer science or a related field
- Years of Java/J2EE work experience.
- Must have experience in React. js
- Object-Oriented design, patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Well knowledge about Spring Hibernate framework.
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- End to end web development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
10. Good analytical and communication skills.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer