This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Sr. UX Designer
Posted by Varsha singh
Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a highly creative Senior UX designer with 5+ years' experience. Create world-class, user-centered designs incorporating business requirements, product learning and customer feedback.What are my roles and responsibilities?
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product manager.
- Presenting UX design concepts to the project stakeholders for review and feedback.
- Preparing and presenting lo-fi mockups to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Able to create wireframes, site maps, flow diagrams, and hi-fi interactive prototypes.
- Conducting A/B testing to assess user impact of specific UI elements.
- Driving the development and communication of clear design guidelines, patterns, libraries, and assets.
- Working closely with the development team to implement the vision.
- Take complete ownership of projects and their development cycle.
- Enterprise product design mindset.
What skills and experiences would I bring into this role?
- 5+ years of Solid UX experience background.
- A bachelor/master's degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related UX degree
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience creating user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
- Through understanding about Contextual Inquiry, Personas, Needs Assessment, Usability Testing and Heuristic Evaluation.
- Good experience into Interaction Design, Visual Design, Sketching, Wireframing, User Flow, Information Architecture, Storyboarding and Data Visualization.
- Exposure to tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision, Balsamiq etc...
- Proactive and communicative to be closely aligned within the Product Management and customer requirements.
- Exposure to business process workflow.
- Start up work culture mindset.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer