This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Hiring for the position of "Angular Developer"
Posted by Bala Manigandan
Roles & responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular
- Developing responsive websites
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in the following:
- Typescript and Functional programming
- Expert knowledge and experience of Angular
- Configuring TSLint for TS code linting
- Strong debugging skills using the browser
- Comprehend performance issues and solve them
- Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts)
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Knowledge of all aspects of Angular framework:
- Components, Directives, Lazy Loading, Angular lifecycle hooks, service, module
- Angular Router usage
- JSON/XML parsing
- Angular CLI Command line usage of tools
- HTML5, CSS3 with responsive web development and related web technologies
- CSS precompilers like SCSS and LESS
- Need to know usage of third-party libraries like Angular Material, node-sass etc.
- Knowledge of PWA, UI adaptability using media queries via SCSS specification
- Integration of payment gateways, wallets, analytics and browser notifications.
- Knowledge of Ionic and Cordova is an added advantage.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer