Quality Analyst - Selenium automation
Posted by Icicletech.com (@icicletech)
Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York.
- Performs regression testing on websites.
- Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Effectively communicates manual QA testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides input to all test activities
- Leads test execution and reporting
- Facilitate code coverage analysis using industry-standard tools
Skills Seeked for:
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated experience as QA in Automation testing.
- Good experience on Selenium, Web-driver, Java and database testing.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Execute test cases based on functional specifications for new products as well as change requests (defects, enhancements, new features functionality).
- Develop and refine the done criteria for user stories along with the product owner and the agile team and execute test cases to ensure their completion.
- Assist with researching, documenting and communicating escalated customer problems.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments with minimal guidance
- Create, maintain, and execute automated functional and regression testing, stress and load testing of Web site and applications.
- Own problems in the Web sites and applications and assist in resolving problems.
- Work with members of the application development, product management, and QA teams to ensure high-quality applications.
- Help improve all the products the team works on by participating in Agile team meetings.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of application development methodologies such as Agile is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, proven ability in determining the root cause of problems and the base set of conditions for their occurrence.
- Experience with Testing Automation Tools.
So, if you have experience working as Quality Analyst - Selenium automation, apply today!
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer