This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Elixir/Phoenix developer for Bangalore location
Posted by Icicletech.com (@icicletech)
Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune. More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Chance to work on the exciting technology platforms in recent times - Elixir, OTP and Phoenix
- Build next generation products for Real Time systems, IoT, Machine Learning etc.
- Work with team which is working on, evangelizing and promoting Elixir, Erlang for last few years
- Get complete control of product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture
- You have to be at least 3+ years of experience with web development and love for functional programming.
- Good working knowledge and interest in Elixir and OTP.
- Passionate about software as a craft and teaching what you know
- Exhibit highest quality software engineering practices, always striving to improve and perfect your craft
- Gained good knowledge of working with APIs and performance optimization
- You write clean code, automate and continuously deploy it
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve products and development flow
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability, and usability of systems
- You want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. Ready to revisit your own code and improve it
- You love to participate in DevOps tasks, design reviews, writing stories, test cases, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing and automated acceptance testing.
- You might not be familiar with every tool for development, but you're a fast learner- you can go from zero to expert in no time flat.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Elixir, Erlang, Phoenix Framework, Rest API
Good to Have
- Participation in open source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
- Experience in any other MVC framework or technology is a plus
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- You will make a big impact on product, specification and decision making
- Opportunity to work with team of committed, talented people with long background in products
So, if you have 3+ years of experience working as full stack developer, apply today!
- We will love to talk! Please submit
- Your complete application with salary expectations
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer