Product: (An upcoming price comparison product for insurance sector)
Designation: Technical Architect
Band : IIIAExperience : 6-8
Technology Stack Potential : Python, NoSQL, MySQL, Node.Js, Golang, Java, PHP etc
ICICI Lombard is a general insurance company with a predominant presence in the sector ever since 2001. It is primarily engaged in general insurance, reinsurance,insurance claims management and investment management.
After running a range of it’s digitised products successfully, now we are looking forward to launching India's largest and the finest price comparison product for various insurance products in the market.
We are currently looking to hire a team of experts for the same, so if you want to challenge yourself and take a leap in your career this is the time and this is the place.
Roles & responsibilities
As a Technical Architect, you must be a strong problem solver with a deep understanding of how to make the product modular. You must have built a complete application / product all by yourself, end-to-end. Your peers at Lombard have done so.
You will also be expected to really understand software architecture. And follow the instructions very efficiently of your Engineering Manager, in order to stay aligned and achieve the most efficient and effective design solution.
Software development is about expressing logic elegantly – great software engineers are great writers too. Hence, we expect you to have strong communication skills. You will be overall responsible for defining the architecture and the stacks with utmost coordination in the team.
- Practice of designing, describing, and managing the product engineering in relation to specific business problems
- Take complete ownership of multiple modules technology stacks right from design and coding phase to deployment and post-release maintenance
- Develop rapid prototypes of complex systems and work with junior engineers to take them to completion
- Finding the best tech solution among all possible to solve the existing business problems
- In charge of leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution and help the tech team throughout.
- Driving tech innovation by experimenting with latest technologies and adopting them within our tech stack
- Ensure reduction of technical debt as well as enhance security aspects related to delivery
- Complete backend coding and aiding the Engineering manager and the team to devise the best product solution.
- Engage with technical domain leads and architects from cross vertical teams to ensure robust system design
- Implement engineering best practices for quality delivery
- Define and devise processes, tools and methodologies to achieve excellence in software development, testing and deployment, and in the management of the center
- Strong Software Architecture capability
- Understands and applies fundamental design principles behind a scalable, low latency and high throughput distributed application.
- Ability to provide a technical leadership to the team on a need basis.
- Experience in building high traffic backend services for external customer facing web
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem Solving Ability
- Strong grasp of Core Computer Science Concepts
- A deep to hunger to Create Scalable Technology Product
- 5+ years of relevant Work Experience and Experience building an end-to-end solution and final product delivery.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and communication Skills
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and adapt to changes
- A very wide Technology Stack - Python, Django, PHP, MySQL, Go, FreeSWITCH, jQuery, Angular JS, sipML5, Android, iOS, Cordova
- Great Learning Environment and a lot of freedom
- Some of the best engineers to work along
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer