Posted by Kshamta Mehrotra
Product: Axiom (An upcoming price comparison product for insurance sector)
Designation: Frontend Lead
Band : 3A
Experience : 6-10 years
ICICI Lombard is a general insurance company with a predominant presence in the sector ever since 2001. It is primarily engaged in general insurance, reinsurance,insurance claims management and investment management.
After running a range of it’s digitlised products successfully, now we are looking forward to launching India's largest and the finest price comparison product for insurance in the market.
We are currently looking to hire a team of experts for the same, so if you want to challenge yourself and take a leap in your career this is the time and this is the place.
Frontend Leads at Lombard are expected to be strong problem solvers with a deep understanding of how to make software modular. If you’ve ever built a complete application all by yourself, that’s a major plus. Most people you will work with at Lombard have done so.
You will also be expected to really understand software architecture.You will be required to imagine the product most vividly, even before the spec is ready. You will be the key person in defining front-end structure including the front end stack and laying the foundation for your team to work on, ensuring consistent UX implementation, in coordination with your peers and manager. You will ensure perfect API integration is executed by your team of frontend engineers. You will help them and guide them and mentor them as and when needed to bring out the best.
Software development is about expressing logic elegantly – great Technology Managers are great writers too. Hence, we expect you to have strong communication skills.
- monitor app performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify any issues
- write functional requirement documents and guides
- create quality mockups and prototypes, ensuring high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- turn UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs
- write reusable code and libraries (with matching documentation) to a standard which makes it quick and easy to maintain the code in the future
- optimize applications for maximum speed
- optimize applications for maximum scalability
- design new features, or maintain old features
- collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- help back-end developers with troubleshooting
- stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Gain feedback from users, customers and colleagues
- Good Analytical Skills and Problem-Solving Ability
- Strong grasp of core Computer Science Concepts
- Strong Communication Skills
- A Deep Hunger to Learn and Create Technology
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience with React or Angular
- Displayed ownership in building end-to-end applications
- Multiple Cutting-edge Software Products
- A very wide Technology Stack – Python, React, Laravel, PHP, MySQL, Go, Angular, FreeSWITCH, sipML5, Android, iOS, React-native... whew!
- A Great Learning Environment and a lot of Freedom
- Some of the best Engineers to work along
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer