This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Iamneo
1. Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
2. Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership and delegate work
3. Ability to visualise user stories and build software.
4. Is cognizant about security and data privacy while building.
5. The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personally and works towards fixing it.
6. Release management and Code Review
7. Writing unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
8. Implement CI/CD pipeline for client, server and middleware applications
9. Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
10. Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
11. Prepare project documents and deployment play-book/run-book for maintenance and migration
12. Look at testing team as their peers and work together.
13. The skills that we consider: Angular 7, Node.js, MYSQL, Shell scripting, AWS, Google cloud.
14. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
15. Has explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
16. Understands SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
17. Training and building Team
Who should apply?
Someone with 3 or 4 years of relevant experience.
Someone who clearly understands the difference between Project development and Product development Believes in data driven decision Believes that years of experience does not mean unwillingness to listen to juniors.
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done. Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.
Someone who believes in letting the machines do the machine work.
Someone who thinks of flow charts when they face a problem in their day to day life.
Someone who thinks like a child and doesn’t behave like one! An ever learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences. Multi-Disciplinary Learning. Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer