HYP Protein Snacks (hyprote.in) is a 5 year old business into manufacturing and marketing of protein snack foods for the fitness and health conscious Indian consumer. We have products in different form factors – protein bars, cookies in various delectable flavors with many more new products in the pipeline. We have a devout customer base spread across India and are actively looking to reach out to more potential users. And hence this posting for the role of a digital marketing specialist.
The role requires you to engage and build brand equity with potential customer communities online towards the objective of ramping up our online sales. The goal is to gradually drive engagement, traffic into our online point of sales (our website & storefront in other marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart) and subsequent conversion of such engagements into product sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Improve our SEO rankings and drive product discoverability for our range on Google.
- Leverage different social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter etc) to increase brand visibility.
- Engaging with users and moderating responses that arise on these platforms.
- Work towards making our product website (hyprote.in) & marketplace (Amazon, Flipkart, PayTM etc) listings float on top of respective search engine results.
- Capture and analyze the relevant metrics – Traffic/Sources, Impressions, page views, bounce rates, repeat visitor ratios, CTR, CPC, new customer CAC - on all these channels.
- Continuous optimization of our ad campaigns by analyzing the various metrics to maximize ROI.
A performance based bonus which will be a percentage of the additional revenue brought in through the digital marketing efforts will be on the table. This is on top of the monthly salary posted.
And ofcourse, free protein bars, cookies & choco pies all through your stint with us ;)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer