This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Data Scientist -- Product Startup
Posted by Nysha Lewis (@nysha)
We are looking for Thinkers, for very curious minds who enjoys a deep dive into the raw data to help figure out the right set of questions and find the answers to those questions.
You need to be interested in building smart products. A big part of this job is about creating actionable insights for product building using machine learning and statistical techniques. Translate analytic insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for product development.
You will be doing :
- A data scientist here is expected to design, develop and implement methods, processes and systems to tackle both closed domain and open ended problems, using diverse data sources.
- Expected to interact and collaborate with the various teams and stakeholders, to identify key issues and questions for experiments and optimization.
- Identifies meaningful and critical insights from the data using advanced machine learning techniques. Is expected to work independently while within the defined framework and policies of the firm.
If you have Requirements :
0-2 years of experience in
- Hands on exposure to advanced analytical methods (data mining, forecasting, classification etc)
- Bachelors degree and above in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Optimization, Statistics, Mathematics or Equivalent) (specialization in data mining, machine learning a plus) (preferably from a Tier 1 institute)
- Hands on experience with any of the below desirable:
c) Machine learning
If you are passionate to work on complex unstructured product building problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer