This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Software Developer for a Consumer Tech Startup
Posted by Nysha Lewis (@nysha)
We are looking for an individual passionate about technology and coding. If you love handling multiple technologies, learning new paradigms, creating libraries and frameworks, working across technology stacks, not limited by a specific idea or platform, you would feel right at home.
If you have <Requirements>
1+ years of experience in
- Building robust applications in Python, NodeJS
- Experience with ORM
- Experience on NoSQL databases like Mongo, Couch
- Understanding/experience of Map reduce frameworks
- Experience in building queue driven asynchronous Applications
- Experience with creating libraries and frameworks to be used by other developers
- Experience with build systems, continuous integration and release cycles
- Solid foundation on core algorithms (sort, search, traversals)
You will be doing <Responsibilities>
- Build abstractions and libraries over core technologies and Machine Learning/AI interfaces for application developers
- Create tools and utilities across the spectrum for data collection, benchmarking, monitoring, testing and releases
- Support core technology initiatives and refactor existing code for efficiency and performance.
- Innovate and implement experimental ideas and concepts to deliver value to the end consumers.
A BIG EDGE
- Libraries/projects published on Github or open source contributions
- Experience with CouchDB replication, Docker or ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of Graph theory, graph databases and traversal algorithms
- Knowledge of compiler design, creating/parsing/compiling/transpiring domain specific languages.
Relaxed office culture, reasonably flexible work hours and a lot of fun perks like PS4 gaming at work.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer