This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Fresher - Software Programmer/Developer - Product Company
Posted by Nysha Lewis (@nysha)
We are looking for freshers who are extremely passionate about technology and coding. If you are keen to learn and handle multiple technologies, learning new paradigms, create libraries and frameworks, work across technology stacks, not limited by a specific idea or platform, this opportunity is for You!
You should be:
- An aspiring software- developer who can work with all layers of a web application
- Write clean, maintainable code following best practices
- Collaborate with the Tech & Data Sciences teams and drive projects
- Sound programming concepts and good understanding of data structures.
- Good knowledge of applications in Python, NodeJS
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL (preferably mongo, couch)
- Ability to adapt to new tool and technologies
- Ability to learn and build systems, continuous integration and release cycles
- Solid foundation on core algorithms (sort, search, traversals)
- Work under stringent deadlines and provide timely delivery
- Team player plus ability to work independently
You will be doing:
- Build abstractions and libraries over core technologies and Machine Learning/AI interfaces for application developers
- Create tools and utilities across the spectrum for data collection, benchmarking, monitoring, testing and releases
- Support core technology initiatives and refactor existing code for efficiency and performance.
- Innovate and implement experimental ideas and concepts to deliver value to the end consumers.
A BIG EDGE
- Libraries/projects published on Github or open source contributions
- Experience with CouchDB replication, Docker or ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of Graph theory, graph databases and traversal algorithms
- Knowledge of compiler design, creating/parsing/compiling/transpiring domain specific languages.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.