Hopstack is an advanced SaaS (Software-as-a-service) platform to automate and digitize warehouses and fulfillment centers. Unlike the traditional ERP and WMS that only serve as an order receiving and final fulfillment system, Hopstack's digital warehouse closes the operational visibility and execution control gap between an ERP and a WMS. The digital warehouse platform provides out-of-the-box warehouse hardware and software integrations and customizable operational workflows (such as receiving, putting, picking, packing, sorting, and shipping), acting as a single point of control for all warehouse operations with intelligent control and execution.
Our current tech stack comprises the following elements:
- ML models in Python.
- Data ingestion pipeline in Python and GO.
- IoT data integration and firmware in C.
- Strong coding skills and application ownership mindset.
- Good command over Data Structure and Algorithms
- Experience with NoSQL and Relational databases.
- Experience with deploying applications on AWS and other cloud platforms.
- Building REST APIs for data communication with other platforms.
- Experience with containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in Infrastructure and configuration automation
- Knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads, concurrency issues, locks, mutexes, semaphores, monitors, and how they work)
- Familiarity with ML and IoT integration.
- Business knowledge of the Logistics and Warehousing industry.
What's in for you
- Work with a great engineering team.
- Mentored by the best and the brightest.
- Learn and apply cutting-edge tech.
- Be part of a fast-paced SaaS growth story.
- Flexible work hours.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer