This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Posted by Shruthi
- Determine end user need for the product by constantly monitoring end user experience and convert them into requirements
- Create healthy product back log and product road map
- Plan and manage Sprint activities (includes task prioritization, delegation and monitoring)
- Monitor key product metrics (using tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc)
- Handle Release Management (includes communication of key release communication to clients)
- Handle Product Support (Tickets, handle Customer support queries)
- Manage recruitment needs for the team (provide JD to HR, interviews, selection, orientation and training)
- Manage product knowledge base necessary for end users and for training
- Manage team by counseling, disciplining employees and conduct appraisal for the team with the help of HR
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by means of attending necessary workshops, courses, establishing professional networks
- Contributes to team effort by achieving end results as needed.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer