Job Opening for Technical Content Writers
Posted by Shoba Jayavel
We are hiring for Technical Content Writer for " HOPE TUTORS" a product based concern working along with software training and placement...
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in writing for various blogs, articles, and web content is required.
- Responsible for writing creative and compelling content for the product in multiple formats including, but not limited to SEO friendly blogs / website content / online articles / brochures / pamphlets / blogs / social channels / press releases / case studies / email marketing content.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading website content.
- Work collaboratively with product and marketing teams to help plan, write, edit, and publish content.•
- Perform in-depth research about the topic before creating the required content.
- Continually seek out & apply SEO best practices to all content.
- Make daily content updates for social channels.
- Must be able to write articles on varied topics.
- Write unique content for blogs, landing pages and social media platforms.
- Formulate content marketing and social media strategy,
- Self-motivated and well-organized Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web Demonstrated experience writing blog posts.
- Can work closely with Digital Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have an excellent command over the language and high-end proficiency in both oral and written communication in English.
- You will need to be a clear and confident content writer with experience in producing content in the digital marketing environment.
- A positive, flexible attitude and a willingness to work as a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Creation of value by adding useful, fun, socially shareable content.
- Writing content and copies for videos, web pages etc. for product launches.
- Continually recommend strategies to create better content and engagement based on insights and analytics.
- Proactively research and understand the current trends relating to our product and industries we serve.
- Possess an excellent understanding of Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter etc and content delivery on these platforms.
- Must be a Creative Thinker able to present the content in an extraordinary and different way to reach a huge number of audience.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
Interested candidates kindly reach us @ 7871012233
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer