This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are a Quantitative Trading firm focusing on building portfolios for emerging markets. Our core area of research lies in Machine Learning and Signal Processing.
We are a lean, high-output and speed team of 4, managing capital for international Funds and Companies. Our team has a unique blend of expertise from ML research fields, operational and financial markets.
- Design, develop and test proprietary software. Examples include:
- Real time trade management and order execution systems.
- Trading strategy simulations optimized for distributed computation
- Large scale data acquisition, storage, accessibility, and visualization systems.
- Identify innovative solutions to complex problems and advocate for their implementation to the team by communicating your ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with other software developers and researchers in cross-functional team environments
The candidate shall be comfortable with owning system design, implementation and optimization of the trading platform itself. This includes developing systems and tools to access market data, perform trend analysis, run trading simulations, order entry and management, real-time trade support, risk management and post-trade services.
The number of years does not matter as long as you have a burning desire to learn more, constantly improve yourself and solving tricky problems on a daily basis. We're a small team so you can assure yourself that whatever you contribute - in terms of an engineer, or otherwise - is always heard and discussed.
in terms of what we are looking for (must-haves):
experience with building high-frequency, low-latency, distributed systems;
a solid understanding of Node.js; and
experience with MongoDB and any relational database (Maria, MySQL, Postgres).
In addition to that, the following will make your application better (recommended):
Understanding of and experience with security and services-oriented architecture; and experience with building fault-tolerant systems.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- A young startup work environment, where your initiatives and ideas count and are rewarded
- A unique open research environment, where everybody contributes and sees the full spectrum of our work, from inception to production and trading
- The chance to shape our firm's legacy and exchange knowledge with the team on every part of what we do.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer