Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent and part of the Delivery Hero Group. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased through online platforms. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
We’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead.
Honest Food Company is based in Berlin, Germany with its development studio being located in Goa, India. Our development team in Goa is seeking to add a highly-skilled Senior DevOps Engineer to its ranks.
- Build, improve, and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with engineers to ship new features and help improve existing ones
- Improve infrastructure through automation – build/deploy/rollback/provision/forecast
- Provision and maintain multiple Kubernetes clusters
- Implement and/or improve monitoring, dashboarding, and alerting systems
- Optimize systems for uptime, performance, resilience, reliability
- Create different types of automated system tests
- Create and maintain configuration scripts
- Create and maintain infrastructure and API documentation, disaster recovery plans
- 4+ years of experience in infrastructure as code.
- 4+ years of experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Professional experience of cloud platform hosting via AWS / GCP as well via terraform / cloud formation/helm.
- Familiar with common CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Drone, spinnaker.
- Familiar with common monitoring / alerting/logging tools such as Prometheus, Datadog, ELK stack, distributed tracing.
- Ability to make independent decisions and taking ownership of them.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- You are a pragmatic platform engineer who understands what is needed to get things done in a collaborative manner.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Familiar with best practices with respect to Security.
Nice to Have
- Experience with infrastructure as code using GitOps
- Experience with configuration management via Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Strong skills in one or more scripting languages: Python, Go, Node
What we Offer:
- Awesome sea-view office
- Table tennis, arcade machine & pool-table
- Intellectual exchange & satisfaction
- Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day?
- Relaxed dress code & work environment
- Onsite Opportunities
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer