This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Honest Food Company is Europe’s leading chain of “Ghost Restaurants”.
We aim to innovate & disrupt the online food delivery industry by running a rapidly growing network of delivery-only restaurants that prepare healthy, made-for-delivery food in major European markets.
Honest Food Company based in Berlin, Germany with it’s development studio being located in Goa, India. Our development team in Goa is seeking to add a highly skilled Magento Developer with experience in Shopware or Magento to its ranks.
This position will support e-commerce and marketing strategies, as well as deliver, support and troubleshoot complex e-commerce and content management systems.
- Excellence in PHP development with at least 3 years of professional experience with Shopware or Magento
- Experience with the Smyfony-based PHP projects
- Experience in developing plugins for e-commerce systems implementing complex custom business logic
- Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs, Plugins and Payment Gateways
- Extensive knowledge of RESTful API development, JSON and XML
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- Must have a strong attention to detail and a thirst for result-oriented solutions
- Team player able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and a willingness to help team members
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate data to enhance decision-making
- Ability to operate in an agile production environment
- Build e-commerce applications, maintaining existing PHP code, optimizing MySQL queries, developing custom PHP solutions, and actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness, and functionality of highly customized consumer and business-to-business Shopware systems.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Understand and support e-commerce data organization and relationships, including store catalogs (categories, products, attributes) and custom product configurators.
- Integrate and support Shopware platforms with external systems, such as CMS, CRM, ERP, payment, shipping, etc.
- Assess and manage operation’s functionality within Shopware (taxes, shipping configuration, software syncing, etc.)
- Work with common third-party API's and create API’s of our own
The Honest Food Company is Europe's leading "Ghost Restaurant" chain. We are revolutionizing the market for online food delivery. Ghost Restaurants are our digitally optimized delivery kitchens from which we ship food designed specifically for delivery under different brands - with no guest room and without the drawbacks of a classic restaurant. Customers can order online exclusively through our own websites and through delivery platforms such as Foodora and Deliveroo.
- Challenging tasks
- Awesome sea-view office
- Table tennis, arcade machine, pool table
- Intellectual exchange & satisfaction
- Relaxed dress code, coconuts & palm trees
- Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day?
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer