Senior App Developer
Posted by HR Hogarcontrols
Years of Experience: 3 -5 years of experience in a similar or related position
- Work with R&D team of a Emerging IOT Company
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
We are looking for:
- Very good understanding of React Native framework.
- Hands-on experience on React Native APIs.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools.
- Experience in socket, io/TCP/UDP/HTTPS & FTP programming
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience in Component-based Applications. Experience in programming with Redux, Redux-Thunk, Redux-saga, Redux persist.
- Experience in developing applications using firebase.
- Experience in developing applications using google maps.
- Experience in version control tools like git, bitbucket
Who We Are:
Hogar Controls, based in USA, is the brainchild of experts of smart home automation for more than two decades. It is a global, design-first smart home and building automation company delivering powerful solutions for residential, hospitality and commercial markets.
Hogar’s full line of sleek smart products offer homeowners, retailers and professional integrators stylish solutions that offer user-friendly control and a wide ecosystem of product choices to allow individuals to connect with what matters most. Whether a simple touch panel, a smartphone app or a voice enabled Smart Home hub, Hogar Controls provides users with many interfaces to interact with their home or property.
What We Offer:
- Great, positive work environment
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Opportunity to learn, earn and grow
- A chance to enhance your career
- A diverse set of experiences you will always remember and that you can take with you anywhere you go
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer