This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
HOD.life is looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django, Flask, etc)
• Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Proficient in writing SQL Queries.
• Proficient in any RDBMS ( PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Experience in building REST APIs
• Experience in source code versioning (e.g. Git)
• Experience in Performance optimization tool and profiling of Python applications
• Familiar with code documentation practices and tools (e.g. Sphinx)
• Experience in using static code analysis like (e.g. PyLint)
• Good communication skills
• BS/MS/BE in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 1-2 years experience in Python development.
• Working with tools like Django Rest Framework, Tastypie
• Knowledge of optimization such as Memcached and Scaling PostgreSQL/Python
• Worked with NoSQL databases ( MongoDB ).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer