System Administrator (Linux)/Senior System Administrator (Linux)
Posted by Meenakshi Sharma
Society for Health Information Systems Programmes https://hasjob.co/hispindia.org/ybd7j , Delhi · hispindia.org · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Systems AdministrationSystems Administration
- Minimum 4 -6 years of experience in administration of Linux servers.
- Good working and configuration knowledge of webservers and Application servers (Apache, Nginx and Tomcat).
- Expertise with monitoring tools such as Nagios.
- Able to handle all server issue, implementation of new server as per requirement, management & monitoring of all server, access rights for users.
- Able to coordinate with service provider to resolve issue, server logs monitoring, helpdesk monitoring, documentation with implementation for client & ISO audit.
- Good Scripting Knowledge.
- Good Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL database for maintenance and backend execution and cPanel.
- Knowledge of Network and networking equipment.
- Good Knowledge of SSL (Security).
- Hands-on experience of JIRA, Slack, Git, anti-virus protection, Email and authentication administration.
- 4 - 6 years Linux administration experience.
- Must be RedHat Certified.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar degree.
- Minimum of 2 years BASH scripting experience for Red Hat Linux or CentOS.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to own project and complete.
- Familiarity with web service development
- Competence with Linux and web servers
- Knowledge of operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.)
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong experience with test-driven development methodologies.
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a dynamic work environment.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer