This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
HISP India is hiring for a Project Officer
Posted by Meenakshi Sharma
society for health Information systems programmes (HISP India) https://hasjob.co/hispindia.org/xhbe9 , Delhi, Defence colony · hispindia.org · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Business/ManagementBusiness/Management
- Act as a point of contact at the client site and communicate with development and public health teams in HISP India.
- Responsible for creating the business & functional requirements necessary for creating applications and translate requirements into clear concise product-specific designs UI.
- Participate in the development and execution of project plans (solution customization and development)at the client site within stipulated timelines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Responsible for solution customization as per the client's requirements.
- Develop project documents such as (Project reports, user manuals, standard operating procedures, etc.)
- Conduct user-training sessions and support client teams during acceptance testing.
- Business Analysis and project scheduling skills.
- Strong project and requirement documentation skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
- A strong public health understanding of issues, especially related to maternal and child health.
- Experience in working in public health systems in India.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer