Posted by Meenakshi Sharma
As a Software Architect, you will have the opportunity to help develop a holistic perspective based on architecture thinking on the different software development projects being undertaken at HISP India around the global state of the art open-source platforms such as DHIS2 and OpenMRS.
- Understand the overall development landscape and different tools and technologies in use.
- Prepare a roadmap for the overall architecture, which should help to guide individual project deliverables.
- Strengthen the quality of deliverables, through code reviews and other methodologies.
- Promote the adoption of quality and process standards within the development team.
- Mentor peers and analysts across team members in technology best practices
- Research, learn & adapt new technologies to solve problems & improve existing solutions
Experience: 5+ years
- Understanding of IT architecture tools
- Angular JS
- Experience with JSON and REST APIs
- Single Page Application
- Web App development
- Self-disciplined & motivated
- Ability to take ownership of a project and its delivery.
- Good, secure, and well-documented coding practices
- Experience with Java and related frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer science)/MCA
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer