Senior System Administrator (Linux) opening
Posted by Meenakshi Sharma
• Minimum 4- 6 years of experience in administration of Linux servers.
• Good working and configuration knowledge of Webserver, Application and Proxy servers (Apache, Nginx and Tomcat).
• Expertise with monitoring tools such as Nagios or Grafana.
• Strong Knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL database for maintenance and backend execution and cPanel.
• Strong Knowledge of Server Hardening, Security implementation and SSL implementation (Domain mapping).
• Good Scripting Knowledge.
• Knowledge of Jenkins.
• Able to handle all server issue, implementation of new server as per requirement, management & monitoring of all server, access rights for users.
• Able to handle all user queries related to hardware such as laptop, Desktop, Printer and Operating System related issues.
• Able to coordinate with service provider to resolve issue, server logs Monitoring, helpdesk monitoring, documentation with implementation for client & ISO audit.
• Knowledge of Network and networking equipment.
• Hands-on experience of JIRA, Slack, Git, anti-virus protection, Email and authentication administration.
• 3+ years Ubuntu administration experience.
• Good to have RHCE Certification.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar degree.
• Minimum of 2 years BASH scripting experience for Ubuntu
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer