Job Description :
About HireaJackal Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HireaJackal is a recruitment technology platform that powers you with tools that accelerate everything you do while you- re hiring. We are a recruitment technology platform built to connect employers, job seekers, search firms and freelanced recruiters in one unified space, to tell you that hiring works best when people collaborate and make informed decisions together. We are a young, fun-loving team with a warrior's spirit and a craftsman's heart. We don't come to work for the ping-pong table, the bean bags or the free coffee (although they help!). We are simply a bunch of workaholic monkeys who want to make sense after a long day at work. And we love every moment of it-
Qualifications & Skills:
- We are looking for an experienced and talented UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers and copywriters. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Proven track record in UI design and general understanding of design
- Strong portfolio
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
- Problem solving mindset with creative ideas
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
Key Responsibilities :
- Be a great team player, collaborating with the tech team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product, visuals and general design
- Execute all visual design stages from soft sketch to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Present and be able to defend designs and key milestone deliverables
- Conduct user research and assess user feedback
- Promote existing design guidelines, best practices and standards
Benefits & Perks :
If you love what YOU do and want to disrupt an unorganised market with your skill, This is probably the right place for you. We are young and fun loving people and try our best to keep our workplace exciting too(with constant Innovation and unlimited free hot beverages :P).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer