This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Full Stack Developer for ATS(HRMS)
Posted by Ubai Challawala (@ubaic)
Role-Sr Full Stack Developer
About HireaJackal Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
HireaJackal is a recruitment technology platform that powers you with tools that accelerate everything you do while you’re hiring. We are a recruitment technology platform built to connect employers, job seekers, search firms and freelanced recruiters in one unified space, to tell you that hiring works best when people collaborate and make informed decisions together. We are a young, fun-loving team with a warrior's spirit and a craftsman's heart. We don't come to work for the ping-pong table, the bean bags or the free coffee (although they help!). We are simply a bunch of workaholic monkeys who want to make sense after a long day at work. And we love every moment of it…
Qualifications & SkillsWe’re looking for a rare beast – someone’s whose idea of fun is stalking the internet for new technologies, someone who loves to translate real word problems to domain models and lives to watch their ideas turn into pixel-perfect reality. We have an exciting project waiting for them to take over.
- Creating reusable and modular frontend implementation which are mobile first in nature.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Experience with back-end programming languages (PHP, NodeJS, Python)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (less and sass)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of GIT
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, Gulp, etc)
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Benefits & PerksWe are a young, fun-loving team with a warrior’s spirit and a craftsman’s heart. We don’t come to work for the ping-pong table, the bean bags or the free coffee (although they help!). We are simply a bunch of workaholic monkeys who want to make sense after a long day at work. And we love every moment of it…
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer