https://gofer.live is a platform that provides a no code solution to implement the non-trivial components that are required to create a new SaaS company.
The components we avail out of the box are site creation, authentication (SSO), payments, drag/drop UI within the secure shell, admin functionality to provision multi-tenant environments, and team functionality.
All of these components allow you to have a secure shell in which your product can live and be deployed to your customers in under 10 minutes.
As a full stack engineer on a growing team, you will be responsible for designing and developing across the entire tech stack, working directly with the founders and the rest of the team to develop against an ambitious roadmap.
You will be expected to grow into taking responsibility for one or more parts of our product, interviewing engineers, establishing dev processes and contributing to our culture.
We are looking for enthusiastic full stack engineers that are looking for a true early stage experience, are ready to take on technical responsibilities and are comfortable moving quickly and sometimes self directing in a fast paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in software development, comfortable leading the design and implementation of full stack projects.
- A demonstrated passion for software engineering, possibly through contributing to or maintaining open source projects.
- You can work across all parts of the tech stack.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Choice of getting a desk at a coworking location near your home.
- Attend conferences like PyCon, JSFoo, Serverless Summit etc
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer