This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Frontend React js Developer
Posted by Stanley George (@stanley)
Dear Applicants , If you are currently on notice period or Immediately available to join should apply .
- As Front end developer your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in frontend technologies, including performance,accessibility and usability.
- Expertise in ReactJS library to develop the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Experience in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux and Animations.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components.
- Expertise in developing Responsive Page compatible with all browser.
- Used SASS/SCSS pre-processors for converting to old fashioned CSS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills and strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Responsibilities Developing new user-facing features using React.js Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code .
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer