This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
About the Company: Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
At Hevo, we are building the world’s most secure and scalable data platform as a service (PaaS).
Hevo Data is based in San Francisco, Bangalore and is backed by top-tier venture partners (IDG Ventures - Investors in Flipkart, Myntra). We've built a Real-Time Data Integration Platform that helps enterprises solve the problem of Analytics, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence.
We are seeking a full stack Demand Generation Manager - Enterprise SaaS as the next critical piece in our rapid-growth company. As the Demand Generation Marketing Manager at Hevo Data, you will be responsible for accelerating the growth of our B2B SaaS business. This role is based in Bangalore office and reports directly to the CEO with the charter of generating high-value opportunities through lead generation programs.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced B2B marketer and willingness to build programs from scratch, to experiment until you get results, and to work across a variety of mediums and deliverables. In this role, you will drive demand across multiple channels, optimize spend and measure the impact of your success on the overall business.This is an exciting opportunity to build a strategy for expansion of our partnerships business.
- Own overall strategy and execution of our demand generation programs to drive inbound leads across multiple channels
- Manage all channels for lead acquisition, including SEO, SEM, paid social, display, partnerships, and events, direct mail and referral
- Partner with sales, product, and marketing to create engaging content to drive top of the funnel leads
- Creatively develop and execute a multi-touch integrated demand generation strategy that targets and reaches the right prospects.
- Demand outstanding customer support from product marketing to ensure your team gets the compelling and relevant content needed.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Oversee the marketing technology infrastructure and technology roadmap.
- Analyze data to prove ROI and manage dashboards/reports to track campaign success
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience running demand generation programs for B2B SaaS business in the International Market
- Hands-on experience in working across the stack of tools impacting lead generation, drip, referral, onboarding, social listening, lead scoring, re-marketing, customer intent
- Proven ability to execute day-to-day without the need for consultants and contractors
- A highly motivated individual who is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements in a startup
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience
- Strong communications skills with the ability to present data to influence and rally people across the organization as well as activate prospects
- Hands-on expertise in the tools and systems used in marketing operations and demand gen — Hubspot, Zapier, Instapage, Google Analytics, MixPanel, Advertising Platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.
Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer