This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Mid-Sr. Frontend engineer - Full Remote
Posted by Balazs Deme (@bdeme)
We are creating cutting edge infrastructure and SaaS products for both the consumer and enterprise market. In particular we are working with cloud providers to offer our solutions to clients. Your role as a frontend engineer will be creating our various web apps, dashboard, interfaces working together with our design team. We are looking for someone who is driven to create perfection and does not settle for imperfect design and user experience. As part of the role you will be working alongside an international team in a full-remote setting. Please do not shy away from applying with only few years of experience, we are looking for talented and driven people regardless of experience.
Our preferred frontend stack is React/general Js. Experience in Go is a plus but not needed.
- Develop web applications from the ground up based on designs.
- Work with our design team to polish interfaces, participatin directly in design decisions.
- Create and integrate APIs that hook into our backend written in Go.
- Create lasting experiences for our users.
- On time delivery of projects. We do not track hours they are flexible and up to you, but timely delivery, professionalism and responsibility is expected.
Our perfect candidate is:
- Driven and detail oriented.
- Has 3+ years of experience building web applications with intricate designs and animations. React preferred.
- Worked on a consumer or SaaS product before.
- Experience in creating highly performant interfaces.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer