This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Business Development Executive
Posted by Sri Janani (@sridevi123)
Looking for candidates who carry 2 years of experience, young and dynamic for Business Development Executive role.
BDE is typically involved in generating business to the organization by promoting the services and products of the company. This involves inside sales and field sales.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences and a never give up attitude.
- Coordinating business generation activities, etc.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
Having experience in IT sales will be an added advantage.
Package: 2 L to 3.2L per annum (Plus performance based incentives).
Location: Domlur Layout, Bangalore
Landmark: behind Domlur post office.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.