This post is from heliosx.com, which may or may not be affiliated with heliosx.co
Earn up to 145 lakhs per year! Seeking exceptional remote Java programmers for UK Health Tech.
Posted by HeliosX Talent (@heliosx)
HeliosX is a group of healthtech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
Our companies range from online pharmacy MedExpress in the UK, ZipHealth in the US and Dermatica, a personalised skincare brand. We serve over half a million patients with high-quality consultation, prescription and skincare services in the UK alone. HeliosX is dedicated to improving the quality, accessibility and affordability of healthcare for all. We’re on a mission to transform how healthcare and skincare are delivered, and we’re doing this through a market-disrupting combination of technology, science and excellent clinical care.
At HeliosX, we’ve experienced an exceptional period of growth as our group of companies continues to expand globally at a rapid pace and we continue to disrupt the health industry. To continue on this trajectory, we’re searching for an experienced full-stack software engineer to join one of our cross-functional teams.
Our front-end stack is based on Vue.js, and we are adding Typescript as we go. The rest of our stack is Java-based and runs in AWS. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our systems and architecture to ensure what we have is reliable, performant, and flexible for future change. The team is co-operative, supportive and always looking to improve.
This role reports directly to the Head of Engineering at HeliosX Group.
This is remote employee role - You will be entitled to life changing salary and equity and be full member of our exceptional team. Salary range is $70k - $200k (50-140 lakhs per year) depending on experience and skills .
- Design, implement, and test new features, experiments, or flows across the front and the back end.
- Help us refine our marketing and conversion using instrumentation and analytics.
- Maintain and improve the codebase; recognise duplication, apply SOLID principles, and ensure that we have a solid foundation for our continued growth.
- Use best practices for unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Work as part of a cross functional team on a daily basis, with product managers, designers, and others providing input.
- Help build a great engineering culture with the software engineers across the company. You will work across our whole stack and at each step of the lifecycle with us to increase our efficiency and the quality of our codebase, tests, and processes.
- Think about the most efficient ways to accomplish our business objectives, sometimes on incomplete information or in ambiguous situations.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer