This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Frond End Developer
Posted by Ashish Kumar (@ashishjnvb)
We are looking for a talented Frond-end Developer with in-depth experience in working Web Applications.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- We are looking for jQuery hackers.
- Angularjs, Bootstrap experience is a bonus, but not strictly necessary. We expect you to know at least the concepts already.
- You should have an understanding of software architecture. Inheritances vs composition, mutable vs immutable, etc.
- You should be ready to dive into unfamiliar code. You will be thrown right into our codebase and we often need to modify third-party code as well.
- You have a strong product sense, and have experience working closely with product designers.
- You care a lot about Code Quality, Organization and build reusable and reliable code.
- You will probably have a Github account or equivalent that demonstrates your ability to work on complicated projects or some other way to validate your expertise.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.