We are looking for a talented Frond-end Developer with in-depth experience in working Web Applications.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- We are looking for jQuery hackers.
- Angularjs, Bootstrap experience is a bonus, but not strictly necessary. We expect you to know at least the concepts already.
- You should have an understanding of software architecture. Inheritances vs composition, mutable vs immutable, etc.
- You should be ready to dive into unfamiliar code. You will be thrown right into our codebase and we often need to modify third-party code as well.
- You have a strong product sense, and have experience working closely with product designers.
- You care a lot about Code Quality, Organization and build reusable and reliable code.
- You will probably have a Github account or equivalent that demonstrates your ability to work on complicated projects or some other way to validate your expertise.