This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails, Redis a major plus (But not a mandate)
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks
- Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone, and work quickly to get things done
What is expected of you:
- You’ll help make product decisions, and prototype new or experimental features that will impact thousands of customers using our product on a day-to-day basis.
- Write cross-browser and cross-device code.
- Work with design team to help design the user experience.
- Specialize in building elegant and responsive front-end user interfaces for Hashtag Loyalty’s web and hybrid mobile apps.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work from Home policy (1-2 days a week; obviously once you're deeply ingrained into the team)
- A fridge full of all types of grub
- Team outings once a year (Offsite) & Team outings once a month (Dinner & Drinks)
- ESOP's in the organization (case by case)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer