What we're looking for:
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails, Redis a major plus (But not a mandate)
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks
- Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone, and work quickly to get things done
What is expected of you:
- You’ll help make product decisions, and prototype new or experimental features that will impact thousands of customers using our product on a day-to-day basis.
- Write cross-browser and cross-device code.
- Work with design team to help design the user experience.
- Specialize in building elegant and responsive front-end user interfaces for Hashtag Loyalty’s web and hybrid mobile apps.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work from Home policy (1-2 days a week; obviously once you're deeply ingrained into the team)
- A fridge full of all types of grub
- Team outings once a year (Offsite) & Team outings once a month (Dinner & Drinks)
- ESOP's in the organization (case by case)