Backend Developer - Python/Django - Bangalore - EdTech Startup.
Posted by Gokul Janga (@gokul-hashlearn)
We are looking for a top notch coder to join us as a Backend Developer. This role will own core layers in the Python/Django based server-side stack.
- Web dev experience of at least 3 years with large scale, public facing webapps/services.
- Strong Python programming skills
- Demonstrated expertise with python web frameworks, preferably Django
- Strong SQL/Data Modeling skills.
- You must be comfortable with startup environments where you have to wear multiple hats (developer/qa/devops etc).
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Answer this survey on privacy and technology
What is the state of privacy enhancing technologies, data security, and compliance, in the Indian tech industry?
This survey, conducted by Hasgeek, in partnership with Omidyar Network India, is aimed at broadly understanding privacy concerns and practices among middle and senior management inside tech organizations, and how factors such as regulated nature of certain businesses, compliance requirements, etc impact the development of privacy enhancing technologies.
Hasgeek invites you to participate in this survey, as a senior tech practitioner and leader in your organization. There are 32 questions in all and should take approximately 15 minutes to answer them.