This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Social Media & Content Marketing Executive
Posted by Shreya Sridhar (@pakoda)
Who are we?
Hasgeek is a media-tech company. Our business is to discover good ideas and practitioners, put them through the filter of peer review, and showcase their work through written and spoken content. We believe in producing good quality, curated content which will feed into production of knowledge guides and playbooks for software developers, engineering leaders, and businesses in general.
What is the work going to be?
- Social & Digital Marketing: This will involve a fair bit of social media posting & updates. The plus side: you don't need to do a minimum number of tweets a day, and it will be restricted to when videos are uploaded, events are around the corner.
- Digital Content from archives: you will be tasked with going through our very rich digital archive (https://www.youtube.com/@HasGeekTV) to help parse contextual content.
- Community Engagement: This doesn't necessarily mean responding to all comments & reshares - though it is also that. Our community responds to information/content stimuli, so you will have to read news, twitter feeds, LinkedIn posts to understand what are people posting about these days and link them back to content we may have in our archives.
Who will this be good for?
- Anyone who is interested in tech or learning tech.
- You aren't afraid to say you don't know and will google extreme geeky techy things
- You know your way around a scheduling site for social media
- You are ok taking ownership (we are a small team)
- You want to get into the world of "content" for tech and Bangalore as a future option looks appealing to you
- You are not phased by tech terms and will use your common sense cap to make connections & make things sound relevant.
- You are just out of college, or have a 1-2 years of experience
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and the answer to the below questions:
- Why do you think you are a good fit?
- Which are the three social media handles you like currently & why (doesn't need to be tech)
What would the process be like?
A conversation with HR, one with the co-founder, & the marketing in charge. You will have to do an assignment, post which we will briefly chat again.
We would love to work with women, non-binary folks, queer, neurodivergents, and disabled folks, so honestly don't think twice before you apply.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer