Video production - operations
Posted by Zainab Bawa (@zainabbawa)
Hasgeek Learning Pvt Limited https://hasjob.co/hasgeek.com/t2jl9 , Bangalore, Chennai · hasgeek.com · Full-time employmentFull-time employment · Graphic DesignGraphic Design
Who do we need?
The technology ecosystem is currently thriving in India. India is positioned to be the next largest ecosystem for startups and innovation.
Hasgeek is a platform for technology practitioners. Individuals and companies speak about their work - how they solved business and engineering challenges, why they chose specific approaches, and the impact their work has had on the organization and society at large. Every technologist in India is about two degrees away from Hasgeek. As a social network of geeks, Hasgeek is a bustling platform. Hence, we need a video producer who runs the operational aspects of video production and editing, and participates in the post production process for audience aggregation and retention.
Who are we?
We are Hasgeek, a media and learning platform that has been shaping the technology ecosystem in India since 2010. We help practitioners in technology (developers, designers, architects, product managers and data scientists) to meet and learn from each other.We create discussion spaces for geeks. Though, not all of us in the Hasgeek team are developers ourselves. We come from different disciplines and backgrounds, and herd cats. Join us, and wear a new hat.
What will you do for us? (Or, your job role.)
Your job will involve:
- Video documentation of online and offline events.
- Scheduling and executing live streams on Youtube, Twitter and Facebook using Zoom.
- Live recording of events using OBS, and making sure the recordings are of optimum quality.
The job role is challenging. You will work with different software platforms to run video operations. The outcome of your work will achieving be efficiency and streamlining of operations.
You should be proficient with video editing software.
This is a full-time position. We are looking for individuals with two years’ work experience. The selected candidate will be on probation for three months followed by performance review and confirmation of employment thereafter.
We pay market-rate salaries. This is one of the perks of being a company that makes real money from actual customers.
We are looking for someone as good as we are, or better. Interested? Tell us why you’re the person for the job.
We understand that creative minds need inspiration. Besides monthly remuneration,
- You get an annual budget to attend events and training sessions that help you expand the horizons of your thought and creativity.
- You get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the tech industry, covering verticals such as health, education, e-commerce, Fintech and much more.
- Health insurance - with coverage for self and two dependants - on completion of probation.
- Laptop and phone upgrade - provided by the company - after completion of six months.
You need to be logged in to report a post
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer