This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Who do we need?
A picture says a thousand words. Are you a designer who is skilled at visual communication? Has a sense of humour? Can visualize information and represent concepts in illustrations?
Who are we?
We are Hasgeek, a media and learning platform that has been shaping the technology ecosystem in India since 2010. We help practitioners in technology (developers, designers, architects, product managers and data scientists) to meet and learn from each other.We create discussion spaces for geeks. Though, not all of us in the Hasgeek team are developers ourselves. We come from different disciplines and backgrounds, and herd cats. Join us, and wear a new hat.
What will you do for us? (Or, your job role.)
Your job will involve:
- Collaborating with the video production team to create assets for video and motion graphics promos.
- Working with editors to produce visuals/posters for different house brands.
- Working on logo and design templates for new brands that come up under hasgeek.com
- Creating visual communication for various mediums, including social media, newsletters, long-form articles and for marketing-communications.
- Producing infographics for digital and print medium.
The job role is challenging. You will have to work with a variety of products, applications, and software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams at Hasgeek. Didn’t we just say you will wear many hats?
You should be proficient with Illustrator/Sketch, Photoshop and Adobe Indesign.
Besides knowledge/mastery of tools, you need to demonstrate that you:
- Possess creative thinking skills. (Hint, hint: send us your portfolio.)
- Have methodologies to understand audience(s).
This is a full-time position. We are looking for individuals with two years’ work experience.
The selected candidate will be on probation for three months followed by performance review and confirmation of employment thereafter.
We pay market-rate salaries. This is one of the perks of being a company that makes real money from actual customers.
We are looking for someone as good as we are, or better. Interested? Tell us why you’re the person for the job.
We understand that creative minds need inspiration. Besides monthly remuneration,
- You get an annual budget to attend events and training sessions that help you expand the horizons of your thought and creativity.
- You get an opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the tech industry, covering verticals such as health, education, e-commerce, Fintech and much more.
- Health insurance - with coverage for self and two dependants - on completion of probation.
- Laptop and phone upgrade - provided by the company - after completion of six months.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer