HasGeek runs some of the best known technology conferences: Rootconf, Meta Refresh, JSFoo, The Fifth Elephant, Anthill Inside and others. We facilitate peer-to-peer learning in technology, and build communities around domains, technologies and emerging business problems.
We are the company which built this job board.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervisory role for the office runner for day-to-day tasks and weekly/monthly duties.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management for the office, including periodic stock taking, replenishing supplies, co-ordinating equipment maintenance schedules.
- Planning and arranging travel and itineraries for HasGeek staff, international speakers and other guests invited for technology conferences.
- Coordinating with the CEO for managing her schedules and paperwork.
- You must have prior work experience (of at least three years) as office manager or secretary.
- Promptness and responsiveness to situations is required for this job.
- Ability to be assertive and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to follow-up and get tasks done is a must.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in working with Google docs and spreadsheets.
- If you know how to work with Powerpoint and make presentations, it will be considered as an added skill.
Why work with HasGeek? What’s in it for you?
HasGeek is a mature company, having been in the business for nearly nine years now. We have managed to scale our revenues and grow our goodwill in a healthy manner. We are currently expanding our business on events and talent management, and growing as a crucial platform for tech branding. This means that the office manager’s role is pivotal in ensuring smooth operations on a daily basis.
The growth path for this job role is Executive Assistant to the CEO of HasGeek.
We pay market salaries and do regular appraisals to ensure that you are rewarded for your performance. We will give you a smartphone, a computer and other resources that will help you work productively. We also support the cost of trainings that will help you grow in your role and advance your career.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.