Executive Assistant & Operational Coordinator
Posted by Padma
Job Title: Executive Assistant and Operations Coordinator, Bangalore (Founder’s office)
Reporting: Co-founder and COO, Zainab Bawa
Hasgeek has been building tech communities in Bangalore and beyond for the past 12 years hosting renowned events and conferences for Data Science, AI, IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and everything tech. These conferences are known for their focus on practitioners, and professional nature and for building the career of anyone who presents at them.
EA and Admin Support
- Provide high-level administrative support to the founder, assisting with calendar management, scheduling meetings, preparing documents, and handling correspondence.
- Collaborate closely with the founder to manage and execute various operational tasks, projects, and initiatives.
- Prepare and analyze reports related to customer service, events, and sales operations, providing insights to guide decision-making.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams, external partners, and clients, ensuring smooth communication and collaboration.
- Handle special projects and tasks as assigned by the founder
Customer Support (Membership)
- Directly responsible for handling customer queries (membership and sponsors)
- Monitor and manage various communication channels, responding to inquiries, comments, and feedback promptly and professionally.
- Coordinate and execute event logistics, including planning, and coordination with identifying venues, and vendors (Production, Catering, photographers, usherers and volunteers).
- Being the point of interface for the attendees in terms of logistics management (travel/stay and other administrative support as required).
- Coordinate with Sponsors for design materials required for the events
- Coordinate with the internal team to ensure delivery of the required materials within the timelines
- Post-event, checking and ensuring the invoices are on order and clearing the payment in partnership with the billing team.
- Assist in sales operations, including managing leads, maintaining sales records, and supporting the founder with the contracts and follow-up on the payments.
If you have
- excellent communication skills
- a sharp eye for details
- ability to get things done with team members and externally
- ambition to help scale a company and to grow with it,
then we would love to talk to you.
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer