This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
We are seeking a highly skilled Engineer with demonstrated experience in consumer internet, online learning or educational technology. You will be responsible for helping make strategic and technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a team, shaping the team’s plans and fostering strong internal and external partnerships.
You will work directly under the Director of Engineering and will act as both a technology and business partner, making decisions that influence core business goals and fundamental learner needs.
- Experience in NoSQL databases: MongoDB
- Strong Coding skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of global technology standards and trends
- Proven track record of delivering in Scrum, Agile and other methodologies
- Strong analytical, technical problem solving, and process development skills
- Exemplary written, oral and visual communication skills
- Must have handled a team at least 8 developers (front-end and back-end)
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer