This post is over 30 days old. The position may no longer be available
Tenmiles: Hiring for the role of Test Engineer (Only freshers)
Posted by Kruti Jain (@tenmiles)
Who we are...
Well, for starters, we are a half-crazy but extremely enthusiastic team responsible for developing awesome products like:
- HappyFox - recognised as the best HelpDesk software by PCMag (www.happyfox.com)
- HappyFox Chat - #1 most voted live chat app on Product Hunt (www.happyfoxchat.com)
- Some others include DoAttend (www.doattend.com), Helpdesk Pilot (www.helpdeskpilot.com), WonderfulDay (www.wonderfuldayapp.com)
Do check out www.tenmiles.com for more awesomeness!
What we are looking for..
Yes, we are looking for smart, talented and passionate freshers like you who are keen to build their careers in the field of software testing.
What you will do..
You will be a part of our dynamic QA team responsible for ensuring product quality and maintaining product standards. You will be involved in the manual testing of our web and mobile apps. This is a wonderful opportunity for freshers to learn the ropes in testing and craft a promising and rewarding career in the field of testing. You can learn on the job too!
Skills / Qualities that you must have..
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to work on manual testing
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
- A degree in B.E / B.Tech (Preferably in CS), 2018 passout
- Excellent academic records
- Go-getter attitude
Do let us know if you're interested. If you're not the right person, but know someone who can fit the bill, please feel free to refer them to this opening
P.S - Only valid applications meeting the above criteria will be considered for the interview process
- A Macbook to work on
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Subsidised meals (also free tea /coffee)
- Unlimited foosball
- Regular fun-events put together
- Most importantly - a solid platform to hone and shape your career
Apply for this position
Login with Google or GitHub to see instructions on how to apply. Your identity will not be revealed to the employer.
It is NOT OK for recruiters, HR consultants, and other intermediaries to contact this employer
Welcome to Hasjob!
Since 2011, Hasjob has been the place for Indian tech startups to list job opportunities. This is where startups hire before they become big and famous rocketships. All jobs on Hasjob are posted directly by founders or core team members. We do not accept listings from third-party recruiters.
Apply to a job here to join the startup scene in Bangalore, Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad or one of the many other cities.
You can browse all jobs posted in the last 30 days, but logging in is recommended to make the most of Hasjob. Your identity is safe with us.